Discipline & Code of Conduct
We value self discipline and do not believe in policing. We repose a lot of trust and faith in students. We want students to live up to that trust. Although we do not like to enforce rules, violations of the instruction/code of conduct and/ or any immoral behavior unbecoming of a Pt. Tejram College of Education student ( inside of outside campus ) will invite strict disciplinary action including suspension from institute, debarring from test and/or termination of studentship, if preventive and correctional counseling and cautions fail.
Special Feature of the Institute
- Strict discipline.
- Competitive environment
- Well planned programme of the teaching
- Regular Tests and their discussion
- Tutorial classes.
- Guidance regarding all information about Examination and placement.
- Regular feed back from students regarding their level of satisfaction at the institute.
- Arrangement of educational excursion
- Hostel facility: Though institute does not have its own hostel but Institute
- can provide addresses of such hostel for reference
- boys and girls separatel in the vicinity of the institute.