B.Ed. – Two year course
B.A./B.S.c./B.Com. degree from recognize University
Application for Admission
Entrance test is conducted by the University for admission to B.Ed. Course 50% of the total seats allotted in course are of management Quota for direct admission in the institute it self. For management Quota admission forms be filled in the self Admission is based on first basis. For details. contact personally in the institute.
Document to be submitted for Admission
1. High school Certificate/ (Equivalent) Mark Sheet Original & 4 attested copies.
2. Intermediate/(Equivalent) Mark Sheet Original & 4 attested copies. (Appeared candidate can submit the same in specified time)
3. Transfer Certificate from earlier School / College Original
4. Migration Certificate from concerned Board / University-Original.
5. BA / BSc / B.Com mark sheet attested copies with 50% in graduation.
6. Self attested five passport size photo graph.
7. Medical certificate attested by C.M.O.
Fees payable as per the state & University norms. Fees once deposited will under no circumstance be either transferred or refunded.
It is expected that every student will deposit his/her fee as per the prescribed norm in time. Defaulters, if any, will be reminded only once by a registered post letter for immediate deposit of fee at his/her given address. After one month of posting of registered letter, if the pending dues are not deposited, strict action will be taken by the management for which the student will be entirely responsible. All legal matter related with the Institute shall be subjected to Meerut jurisdiction only.